Call now to get tree assistance suchlike tree cutting, tree contractor, bush drop, shrub haul, stump removal and many more all over United States

Call us

Call now +1 (855) 280-15-30

See questions and answers.

May 11, This tool is a JTA,"Universal transmission extension housing bushing tool".

These kinds of tools are also called an"output shaft bushing tool". The silver and gold pieces on the right are for other transmissions, the black one on the tool itself is for the AODE and the T5.

This pic is of the assembled shrubpruning.buzzted Reading Time: 6 mins. SST - Extension Housing Bushing Driver / Installer and Removal Kit Easy removal and installation of the extension housing bushing, without removing the extension housing.

For use on these Transmissions: GM,R, GM Borg-Warner T5 (Tremtec T-5)(World-Class T-5) Dimensions of tool for possible removal on other transmissions/5(12).

Feb 20, Put a large flat washer across the outer lip and press, or hammer the bushing deeper into the tail housing using the T-5 race as a pressing tool. This will BREAK LOOSE the bushing and you can then use a punch or dull chisel in the groove to tap it the rest of the way through until it falls out on the inside.

Nov 29, Yes - IF you can find someone who has the special tool (GOOD LUCK!), there is a T5 bushing r&r tool that will work with the transmission assembled and in the car. Sorta - leave the transmission in the car, but remove just the tailshaft. With the right size bushing press you can remove the old and install the shrubpruning.buzzted Reading Time: 2 mins.

Having a hydraulic press made things move along pretty nicely too.

Jan 25, I am getting ready to install a new T5 bushing/seal and a FRPP aluminum driveshaft in a 93 I have the bushing tool to R&R with the trans/tailshaft in the car. How do I orient the bushing oil hole? 12 o'clock? 6 o'clock? Doesn't matter as long as the bushing is driven to the proper. Jun 14, Now I want to know if anyone here has a tailshaft bushing remover tool and if they can rent it out to me. My last option would be to buy the tool but I'm trying to stay away from that since I probably won't use it more than once.

Attachments. __jpg. KB Views: ta_jpg.